We are the group of friends that share the love for classical music and art in general. We belong to different professions, but we are connected with our mutual interests. We all have the same goal:
to help young talents.
The Foundation “Dobar glas” was founded in 2009 with the aim to collect the resources for helping the education and career development of young and talented artists. The founders and members belong to a group of friends and philanthropists, from various professions, but with the same interests. Their mutual wish is to support and nourish young musicians from Serbia and provide further education, professional career development and their talent and work promotion all around the world.
For 13 years now, the Foundation has financially been supporting education, concert organizations, international tours and competitions of more than 100 talented musicians. Serbia is a country of numerous and big talents; therefore, we have been trying to help all those to whom the help was necessary on the way to fulfilling the topnotch results.
One of the most important projects is the Master Camp of the Dobar Glas foundation with Nemanja Radulović. The project was created in 2021 with the idea of supporting young talented artists at the beginning of their professional careers. The foundation provides four full scholarships for a seven-day work of young talents with one of the most successful violinists from Serbia.
Gala concerts the Foundation “Dobar Glas”
Organizing the gala concerts, the Foundation “Dobar glas” is offering the chance to the young talents to perform in the big hall of Kolarac Foundation and to share the stage with the current musical stars. Gala concerts are charity events and they are held annually, and the Foundation directs all the money collected from the sold tickets to support and finance young talents.
The Competition of the Foundation “Dobar glas”
Since 2018, the Foundation “Dobar glas” has an annual competition for three scholarships in the amount of 1000 euros each, for the professional development and further education of the artists up to 25 years old. The scholarships are aimed for the competition financing, instrument purchase or the education in master courses.
Members of The Foundation “Dobar glas”:
- H.R.H. Princess Jelisaveta Karađorđević, honorary member
- Boris Vujičić, founder, head of the Foundation, regular member
- Branko Stanojević, founder, regular member
- Miša Lukić, founder, regular member
- Zoran Naumović, founder, regular member
- Miloš Pavlović, founder, associated member
- Aleksandar Spasić, founder, associated member
- Aleksandar Pavlović, patron, regular member
- Aleksandar Bakoč, patron, regular member
- Nenad Damjanović, patron, regular member
- Goran Milanović, patron, regular member
- Dejan Tešić, patron, regular member
- David Žarković, patron, regular member
- Erich Cossutta, patron, regular member
- Slobodan Krunić, patron, regular member
- Vuk Vučević, patron, regular member
- Marko Kovačević, a friend of the Foundation
- Dragan Babić, a friend of the Foundation
- Mirjana Lazarević, a friend of the Foundation
- Karim Salim, a friend of the Foundation
- Dragan Đorđević, a friend of the Foundation
- Galerija LAG, a friend of the Foundation
- Piano Land, a friend of the Foundation
- Denis Ibišbegović, a friend of the Foundation
- Zadužbina Ilije M. Kolarca, a friend of the Foundation
Foundation "Dobar glas" has been intensively collaborating with School for Music talents in Ćuprija since 2012.
A lot of work, persistence and sacrifice is necessary for this profession. Numerous numbers of hours spent playing piano is behind me, since I was five, a lot of challenges, rises and falls.
I would like to participate in the development of the artistic life in Serbia in any possible way. We have a lot of talented people and the only thing we could do is to encourage them.